Friday, November 20, 2009

Is It Wrong?

Dearest walkabouters,

I find i do most of my inner ponderings whilst going for a walkabout, much like a bum. It is not different for the last journey I partook.

This will be short.

While walking back from retrieving a book from a classmate to write a paper till three in the morning, I stopped at the local Kum and Go. I purchased a FastBreak candy bar and started the trek back home. While crossing the street, keeping my distance from the lady crossing in the other direction because I have the outer appearance of a mass raper, I struck my opened candy bar against my leg. The chocolate delight fell from my grasp and landed EATEN SIDE DOWN in the middle of the street.

Now here's my question. Is it wrong that i bent down, blew off the dirt from the candy bar and continued to chomp without giving a second thought?

Thank you,
GOISPU

No comments:

Post a Comment