Wednesday, November 25, 2009

New Direction . . . And Not the Cardinal Kind

Caring and numerous followers,

Well, it's official. Since I've been blogging fairly inconsistently for over the past few month I think it's finally time to take this little social experiment to the next level.

I know, the Russians in the audience are all like, "No way, judging from his profile pic, he is way to dashing of a gentleman to actually get elected to the Cuban prime ministry." And I respond, neigh Russian with a distinctly British speech pattern. I will resign my candidacy for the Cuban Off White House, it is time to bring this blog into the twenthieth century.

Current events and other stuff like them but not necessarily of equal importance.

No, I will not include my personal feelings on any specific topic. I am going to try and be as objective as possible and just give you, the unappreciative reader, a non biased look into some of the country's and the world's most poignant mishaps, misproofs, and good stuff too.

No left wing tear jerking from this right wing political analyst to the country. No elephant here tromping all up and down the donkey of stupidity. No little sayings about politics that I have no context for or any understanding of what they actually mean.

This is a new and exciting journey. Come join me in space . . . the final frontier.

GOISPU

No comments:

Post a Comment