Monday, November 9, 2009

Stool-top Revelations

Dear stumbler,

Recently coming from a class where I have been surpassed on the intelligence level by four hundred thousandfold, I feel as if I have to justify my own mind to the uninterested masses.

I may not be able to hold full conversations with people, I may not be able to eat sturgeon escargot, I may not have the capabilities to devote my attention fully to anything for more than . . .

But I can have fanciful revelations while sitting boldly and proudly atop my vomit stained toilet.

Many people need to experience a shocking radicalization of self to purport a new stance on the meaning of life, love, and the pursuit of happiness. They have not the cognitive fortitude to search the self and discover that every moment in their existence is finite, infinitely done the moment the second has passed.

These people are fools. It takes not a horrific disemboweling of previously held stances. It requires not a revelation from the pages of a mystic book. It needs not the chance acquaintance of a terminally ill cancer patient telling you to ride bulls and venture forth into the wide world of skydiving. Just drop trow, take a seat atop your throne, wrench out a healthy drop of the shit you pack yourself full of, and look into it. Take a deep gaze into what you are truly constructed of, and realize that the blink you just squeezed out at your own ridiculousness is the last one you will have at that exact moment in time.

Your life will end, and you cannot change that. Make every blink count because it is the last one.

Sincerely,
GOISPU

No comments:

Post a Comment